We love the Earl's Court area and stayed here eight nights. Our room seemed a bit small and the bathtub was narrow, but it had a very cozy queen bed, good TV to watch while settling in at night, and it was very quiet -- not a peep from outside nor upstairs.
We thought our room had maybe already been refurbished -- until we saw workmen discarding copies of the same painting we had. Even better, then! (I hope they reconsider the wall-mounted soap pumps: the one at the sink felt too institutional; and the one in the tub was placed so low and close to the faucet that it doused your entire head if you tried to go near it.)
In a perfect world we would have stayed a bit closer to a Tube station, or at least on a quieter street: it was a loud, uninteresting walk to Earl's Court each day. But this hotel was a great value, and I can only assume it's about to get better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening February 2009: formerly the Comfort Inn Kensington,it has had a complete refurbishment in January 2009. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington - Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington (Olympia) Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Kensington
- London Premier Inn
- Comfort Inn London
- Premier Inn London Kensington - Olympia England