First time we've been in a hotel for years so wasn't sure what to expect. We needed a family room & they came up with the goods - a good sized room.
Room was clean and pleasant enough, as was bathroom.
Staff were very friendly, helpful, willing & thoughtful.
Breakfast was very good & tasty and staff couldn't have been more helpful.
Did have some footstep noise from above, which staff investigated but results inconclusive. Sounded a bit like a staircase perhaps but I couldn't find a likely candidate.
We were in room 5 at the front but the busy Cromwell Road was not at all intrusive which surprised me. No view (basement) but we didn't come for the view.
As previous reviewer said - budget doesn't seem to fit: We had everything we needed & it was all at least OK, mostly better than that. Anything above this would have been unnecessary frippery or pandering to some need which I don't seem to have...
We forgot about the air-conditioning so got a bit hot in the night, but that was our fault
I would recommend this place, and would consider other Premier Inns on the strength of or experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening February 2009: formerly the Comfort Inn Kensington,it has had a complete refurbishment in January 2009. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington - Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington (Olympia) Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Kensington
- London Premier Inn
- Comfort Inn London
- Premier Inn London Kensington - Olympia England