Clean room, fine if you just need somewhere to sleep! wardrobe had no door and the seat and table looked like they had been pulled from a skip. Staff were not the most pleasant i had come across and they did direct a fellow guest to our room to give us a dropped cashcard back. We didn't even try breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having been given the flourish of a light makeover to some of the areas within, an expansive white exterior openly greets the visitor to the 5-storey Euro Hotel Queens. Situated close-by to Crystal Palace Football Club ground at Selhurst Park and the original Crystal Palace - built for the Great Exhibition of 1854 and now the home of the renowned Crystal Palace Theme Park Maze - Euro Hotel Queens is perfectly placed as the starting point for exploring south London's rich history. A bright welcome at reception leads through to a spacious, pleasantly furnished bar lounge, where residents and guests can comfortably relax and enjoy the calm surroundings at any time, watch television or entertain friends. The Queens Bar has built an excellent reputation for their warm and friendly customer service which makes it the ideal spot to enjoy a pre or post dinner drink or light snack. This stylish 272 bedroom Victorian hotel offers a pleasant atmosphere and convenient facilities. Euro Queens Hotel has a range of attractive guest facilities, the hotel bar and lounge, an extensive Conference & Banqueting services -from wedding receptions to meeting rooms- as well as Executive bedrooms and Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Euro Hotel Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queens Hotel London
- Queens Hotel Crystal Palace
- Euro Hotel Queens London, England