I stayed at The Nadler with a friend in November for 6 nights while visiting my daughter who was studying abroad in London. The hotel was perfect for our needs - clean, small kitchen and close to the Earls Court tube station. The staff was very helpful both before and during our trip. Also, my daughter and her roommate stayed there for one night before returning to the US. They were nice enough to hold their luggage for a couple of days prior to their stay once they checked out of their London apartment and took a trip to Ireland. That was a huge help to the girls and I knew their luggage would be safe there. The free wifi was also a bonus. I would definitely stay again the next time we are in London!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England