Stayed there in sep, 2013. The staff is very friendly, especially Shadae. The room is very clean. 3 min walk from the earl's court tube station. There are plenty of grocery store near by and a quiet residential neighbourhood. For North American, I would recommend to get at least a superior room as the single room is really too small. It's a beautiful boutique hotel. I have stayed in 4 different rooms and they all are outstanding. I would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England