This very comfortable hotel had everything we needed and was very clean and quiet. The reception staff can't do enough to help and all the staff are very friendly. There is a small kitchenette in the room which was very handy and we had a nice sized bathroom. The position of this hotel is perfect as it is not far from Earl's Court Station which has lifts to the Piccadilly line which is the direct line to Heathrow airport. Great when you have suitcases.
Just down the street is a lovely park which is fenced off and very private and peaceful.
I was really pleased I chose this hotel and would recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Hotels.com so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.