We go to London often from Birmingham and generally stay around the Gloucester Road/Kensington area (I can use my brother's parking space!) - normally one of the chains (Marriott, Hilton, Holiday Inn, etc) but they are getting expensive (even with discounts) so base2stay came up on the radar - £75 for a last minute booking (Booking.com) in a king size room. Even by our (my wife's specifically) exalted standards this place was exceptional; immaculate, quiet and close to Earls Court tube. Bedroom has microwave, fridge, nespresso coffee machine - everything you need. This is my hotel of choice in London from now on - especially if we can get these ridiculously low rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England