For a London Hotel base2stay is very good value. We had a room that was perfectly adequate, particularly if you are sightseeing all day. The desk/TV/wifi are all pluses. The room is spacious for a city, clean, comfortable, with an excellent shower and the kitchenette is a real bonus. The staff are really friendly and very accommodating. Would I stay here again, yes I definitley would, it fulfilled everything I required in a city stay for a few nights. The location for tubes is brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotel.de and Otel so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England