I had single room and was prepared for it to be small. It was but it had everything I needed and I have stayed in smaller double rooms in Paris where you had to climb over the bed to get to shower. This was a great room; good location for what I wanted, very clean, powerful shower. If I need to stay in that area of London again I'd stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England