This is a wonderful little hotel in a lovely neighbourhood (two tube stations are very close so one's in the City Centre in no time). The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful, our room was lovely (to the back, airy, full of light, great furniture and bathroom).
If there was a downside, it could only be the fact that one heard the other guests a little too well (walking, door slamming..), but I couldn't blame that on the hotel at all.
I will stay there again whenever I return to London - it's not cheap, but it's worth its money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England