I have stayed at high end hotels and mid range hotels, and base2stay is the best. It is modern and clean and new (part of the attraction in London is its history but staying in an old hotel is not an attraction); it is in a great area close to two tube stations, lots of food and sights; totally affordable.
We stayed in a bunk bed room which made our rate even more affordable. There is a kitchenette so you save on meals and have the convenience, with many great, prepared meals at stores nearby. Luggage can easily be stored under the bed. Service is great -- a call for additional shampoo resulted in a bottle within a minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England