Luckily London is a city where you don't spend too much time in the hotel room. No WiFi in the rooms???? but its ok no one has smart phones or tablets these days, only laptops so there is a cable in the rooms for internet access..... It made it hard to make some travel plans for the day as you had to get ready then go to the lobby to use the WiFi, Which I'm sure has a cap per user as mine gave a "wrong password" message after an app I had, about 30 mb, updated.
The room was tiny, the smallest room I ever stayed in and the heating seems to only be in the bathroom. Some mould on the roof and the bedsheets were, well, not very new.
We didn't get it but breakfast at £15 each, I'd be expecting gold plated eggs for that, crazy price.
Service was friendly execpt for the one guy who insisted on burping loudly multiple times as I was trying to use the common WiFi.
Area is safe and its close to a busy main street and Bayswater tube stop is a 3-4 min walk.
Took a few minutes to find as we were looking for a Shaftsbury hotel but the name outside is Premier something or other?
If it was a 3* it would be ok, but this place is a 4* Hotel. How it ever got 4*'s is beyond me.
Good location, staff helpful, poor hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel in restored 1850s Townhouses offering elegant comfort in a quiet garden square; short walk to the antique market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your London Premier Notting Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaftesbury Premier London Notting Hill Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Premier Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Bayswater
- London Premier Notting Hill England