The room I stayed in (802) was in the basement which wouldn't be my first choice but it was a decent size, clean and with the all the usual trimmings. It worked out at just under £80 per night and for a hotel in this part of the London over the Easter weekend represents very good value for money.
I would have awarded the hotel the full 5 starts but they need to address some of their services.
March 2013 was famously cold and it was freezing first thing in the morning down in the basement unless you dialled 0 and asked for your heating to be turned on. Also, coffee and milk were never replaced after the first night. However, despite these minor blips I would stay again if the price was right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel in restored 1850s Townhouses offering elegant comfort in a quiet garden square; short walk to the antique market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Montcalm Hotel (London) Ltd & Precis Properties Ltd, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your London Premier Notting Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaftesbury Premier London Notting Hill Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Premier Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Bayswater
- London Premier Notting Hill England