Shaftesbury Premier London Notting Hill is a good hotel.
It's not luxurious but it´s nice and gives you what you need for a pleasant stay.
The room was small but confortable. The bed was too small, I'm 1,82m and i've sleept with my feet out of the bed.
The bathroom was nice with a very good shower and the heated floor.
The free wi-fi was also a nice feature but the signal in the bedroom was too weak.
The breakfast was good, there was a little bit of everything. It's more than enough for the start of a new day visiting London.
The breakfast room was very small, more than 10/12 people and it was too crowded and noisy.
The best thing about this hotel is really it's location. It's near the Bayswater Tube and Bus Stations, near Hyde Park, Notting Hill (Portobello Road Market, etc) and there are a good variety of restaurants near the hotel. Basically it's on walking distance of a lot of interesting place.
If you don't have lots of money to spend, but want to be in a central hotel, I think this is a nice choice for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel in restored 1850s Townhouses offering elegant comfort in a quiet garden square; short walk to the antique market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, WHM Global Ltd., Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Montcalm Hotel (London) Ltd & Precis Properties Ltd, Venere, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your London Premier Notting Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaftesbury Premier London Notting Hill Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Premier Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Bayswater
- London Premier Notting Hill England