Having stayed earlier this year with my style-hungry niece and hugely enjoyed the chic bijou comfort of this boutique hotel in bohemian LDN.I'm returning next year with my world -wearied partner who I know will LOVE this place as much as I did.Just a short walk from the off-beat shopping haven of the Portobello Rd;a middling walk to Hyde Park and a jump to multi-layered Ladbroke Grove -the area deserves more than a perfunctory stroll through on the way to the Tube.In fact the buses are closer and give a better feel for the neighbourhood if you HAVE to t visit the typical tourist haunts.Ignore the haters-they have very unrealistic expectations.And by the way;this place does a really tasty buffet cooked English breakfast-which most establishments of a similar size DON'T even offer. AND their website offers some great value deals.Our room even had a mini kitchenette so money can be saved on eating out by room picknicking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel in restored 1850s Townhouses offering elegant comfort in a quiet garden square; short walk to the antique market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Otel and Priceline so you can book your London Premier Notting Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaftesbury Premier London Notting Hill Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Premier Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Bayswater
- London Premier Notting Hill England