We will were moved to this hotel as its sister hotel The Grand Royale was having renovation work. The hotel is situated within a rather grand house, common in this part of town. The reception area is small and modern, the bedrooms tiny. Only stay in these rooms if you are a midget. We stayed en route on holiday so consequently had a lot of luggage, this filled the room, there was an ironing board in the cupboard (I dont know why as the room was not big enough to put it up), the window was tiny and the view was of a central heating pipe, it was boiling hot, I was shown several other rooms after I complained, all equally bad, as we were going to a show we had no time to look at another hotel, we reluctantly stayed and checked out first thing in the morning. I have complained to the company and received a partial refund.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel in restored 1850s Townhouses offering elegant comfort in a quiet garden square; short walk to the antique market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Montcalm Hotel (London) Ltd & Precis Properties Ltd, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your London Premier Notting Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaftesbury Premier London Notting Hill Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Premier Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Bayswater
- London Premier Notting Hill England