We stayed at this hotel last weekend 13-15 SEPT for our youngest sons wedding round the corner. It was absolutely ideal, I had booked two rooms for ourselves,and our other son and his partner. We decided on the two single beds option as this would give us more room than one double. I rang up a few days prior to staying and requested a quiet room and we got on the top floor 7 which was very quiet.
Although being in London you will always get the sirens and aircraft on there way to Heathrow.
The rooms were more than adequate very comfortable, small flat screen tv and desk. Bathroom was looking a bit tired but functional, good size towels and very HOT water. Tea and coffee facilities provided and double small hanging rail for clothes, expect its more for one night stays not wedding functions where you have to have several changes of clothes.
The check in staff were all very nice and pleasant, nothing was too much trouble for them, as on previous reviews get to breakfast early, we got down at 8o'clock and there were no seats left. Good supply of cereals and fruit, plenty of bread for toast and scrambled eggs, beans and sausages. The only draw back was everyone who could not read English, kept putting the bread rolls in the toaster and setting fire to them, maybe the HIE could put the sign in several languages to stop this happening. It happened three times one morning, the smell was not very pleasant.
Overall good value and very handy for Wandsworth train station, there are plenty of pubs with eating facilities nearby. We also parked in the car park which was also very good. parking is £10 a day and you can come and go as you please, although spaces fill up quickly. You give your reg no. at reception.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London Wandsworth Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Express London Wandsworth Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express London
- Holiday Inn London
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express London Wandsworth England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express London Wandsworth and enjoy a different side to capital life, the South West side.STAY CONNECTED with regular trains from Wandsworth Town serving London Waterloo with twelve minutes travel time, Clapham Junction with three minutes travel time, Gatwick Airport with thirty five minute travel time and Queenstown Road (Battersea) for Battersea Evolution with six minutes travel time.STAY LOCAL with a pick of excellent restaurants and bars along the Old York Road or along the bank of the River Thames.STAY FANATICAL with some of London’s top sporting venues within easy reach, including Chelsea’s Stamford Bridge, Fulham Football Club, Wimbledon, The Oval and Twickenham.STAY RELAXED in our lounge bar with a selection of beverages available all day including a selection of freshly brewed coffee with wireless internet also available. Your guest room is equipped with wireless internet access, self controlled air conditioning and flat screen LCD TV with enough space for you to feel at home or in the office if you are with us on business.LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION...We are located outside of the Central London Congestion Zone and have an onsite car park available for overnight parking at £7.80 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London Wandsworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.