I am writing this as I lay in my room as the group next door are bloody noisy! The hotel itself is lovely with comfortable rooms and very clean however I'm really glad they supply ears plugs as the walls are paper thin. The people in room next door are really noisy and you can hear everything. Very frustrating when trying to relax watching TV and they're talking and then shouting and then talking then slamming doors. So resorted to turning TV off and plugging in ear plugs. Really not relaxing at all. Am actually contemplating ringing reception to complain. Don't expect that from a hotel. It is a shame cause I love the hotel and the staff are all so friendly and welcoming and I would have rated this much higher otherwise. I realise it's London and that it's a busy place however you don't expect to hear in depth conversations from the room next door. Stayed in Holiday Inn Express' before elsewhere and never had any problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Express by Holiday Inn London City. Our hotel is ideally located on the doorstep of the City of London, with the financial districts of Broadgate & Bishopsgate just minutes away for our business guests. We have excellent transport links for the London Underground and Kings Cross & Liverpool Street National Rail terminus not to mention St Pancras International Station for the Eurostar. We sit on the gateway to Hoxton Square, Shoreditch & Brick Lane, whatever your reason for visiting London we are an ideal base for exploring this vibrant area of London. If culture & history mixed with London s coolest restaurants, bars & shopping is what you want then you have just discovered East is the new West! Fear not, for we are also ideally located for London s attractions such as Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Bank of England, Tate Modern, St Paul's Cathedral & South Bank to name but a few. We have just undergone a full refurbishment of our Lobby, Reception, Bar, Restaurant and Meeting Rooms to reflect the cool, contemporary urban location we reside in. We have 224 purpose built bedrooms, all of which are light and spacious with large desk space all rooms are en suite with refreshing power showers as well as a newly installed state of the art interactive television & in room movie system. All of our guestrooms, meeting rooms & public areas are equipped with high speed wi-fi internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, IHG, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, LondonMarketing.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London City Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London City
- Holiday Inn Express London City England