Had an excellent stay at Mandarin Oriental London. The breakfast was excellent, with a Nice view on Hyde Park. The rooms are cosy and from the high floors, the view with all the xmas decoration is breathtaking. The new tea room, The Rosebery is a must. And for a french touch or taste, Bar Bolud is a compulsory stop.
Thank you for this nice stay with very professional staffs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With bustling Knightsbridge on its doorstep and leafy Hyde Park at its rear, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London's most prestigious address. Blending sumptuous guestrooms with a world-leading spa and a stylish bar, it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape. And with two award-winning restaurants including Bar Boulud, London and Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, the first London restaurant for one of the UK's most renowned chefs, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park stands at the culinary centre of the capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London Hotel London
- Mandarin Oriental London
- Mandarin London
- London Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Hotel London
- Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London England