I walked in to the hotel when in London for a business meeting a few weeks back and booked a one night urban spa package as a gift for myself and my wife. The deal was not "cheap" but good value for money for what turned out to be a premium service.
The service was excellent from everyone who we met in the hotel, efficient but not OTT. The Mandarin Bar for pre-dinner drinks was packed including a TV personality (Strickly Come Dancing) or two.
The room (Courtyard) was clean and had everything that we needed ... including the huge bed!
On Sunday morning we both had treatments in the Spa from Kate who was excellent! I have travelled the world on business and had many massages in top hotels, but this has to be one of the best massages I have had.
We will be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With bustling Knightsbridge on its doorstep and leafy Hyde Park at its rear, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London's most prestigious address. Blending sumptuous guestrooms with a world-leading spa and a stylish bar, it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape. And with two award-winning restaurants including Bar Boulud, London and Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, the first London restaurant for one of the UK's most renowned chefs, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park stands at the culinary centre of the capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London Hotel London
- Mandarin Oriental London
- Mandarin London
- London Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Hotel London
- Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London England