After reading various reviews about this hotel, we "checked in" with some trepidation on Tuesday last. We could not fault any aspect of our stay. The level of customer service was really good. Nothing was too much trouble for staff.
Ripon, particularly, was extremely helpful and even showed us the JFK bed which we heard about whilst on a "London Walking Tour" in the local area of Little Venice.
We'll certainly be back
Mr and Mrs. C.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London
- The Colonnade London England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Fastbooking, Agoda, EasyToBook, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.