Me and my partner stayed at The Colonnade over the weekend for our special occasion. We chose this hotel for its location-near Paddington Little Venice, Warwick Avenue Station and its surroundings- little coffe shops and restaurants. The hotel staff was ever so attentive and friendly. The room was ready for us at 11am-five star service! The room itself was something I would imagine in a grand hotel would offer-spacious new decor at the same time we felt like at home, it was cozy and warm.
In the morning we were greeted at a lovely breakfast room by the staff that remained curtious throughout and were offered a choice of cold and hot selection of foods. Once again we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!
All in all our stay exceeded our expectations by a mile and we will most definitely return to stay at The Colonnade!
Thank you to all the staff that made our stay so special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda, Escapio, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, LondonMarketing.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London
- The Colonnade London England