“loved it ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel 41

You added Hotel 41 to your Saves list
Hotel 41
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   41 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0PS, England (Westminster)   |
Special Offer
3 nights for 2
Ranked #1 of 1,052 Hotels in London
“loved it ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Awesome entertainment I thought since I'm American I would be treated differently but they treated me just the same. I'm totally going to go to London again thanks hotel 41
because I'm living there .
That's my London experience

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (244)
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Hotel 41 is one of the best hotels I have stayed in. The attention to detail and the helpfulness of the staff was excellent. The room was large by London standards and had everything I wanted including a yoga mat.
The food was top rate. I will never stay any place else when I am in London.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Clovis, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Other hotel operators should take note of how Red Carnation runs 41. This 5 star hotel is very comfortable and the staff is terrific. Rooms are nice but what makes this hotel truly special is the Pantry where guests can get self-service tea, snacks, ice cream, etc. any time of day or night. Makes you feel like home. At first I thought the pantry would be too expensive for other hotels to adopt, but when I stopped and thought about the actual cost of the snacks we consumed it was not that much money. Granted to do the Pantry concept the hotel has to give up the idea of selling you a $10 candy bar from the mini-bar but the good vibes more than make up for it. This hotel is expensive but we couldn't help but feel like we got our money's worth.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stayed here as a treat as we were competing on the British 10K run, the service and attention to detail from all the team at hotel 41 was amazing, including a glass of champagne on our return from the run, much appreciated, we can't thank them enough.
We also can't wait to stay with then again soon.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Herefordshire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Don't change a thing, I cannot praise this hotel enough. The staff are amazing, friendly and chatty people. The customer service cannot be faulted as they will literally bend over backwards for their guests. The rooms are well furnished without being cluttered and the attention to detail is impeccable and the fact that they have grey goose vodka in the room mini bar is fantastic. You'll never go hungry with all the little complimentary snacks and ice creams aswell as the afternoon tea with sandwiches, scones and little cakes. When you arrive you will be told about the tradition of drinking a glass of champagne to which we were very pleased about. They have a very good selection of Brut, Vintage and Roses. I went with Gosset Rose which was delicious.
I dont want to leave, myself and my husband have had a fantastic stay and we cant wait to return to Hotel 41.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Wednesbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Hotel 41! What a great hotel in such a perfect location, right in the heart of the city. Its very close to all the major shopping, nightlife and attractions. Very stylish and comfortable space, surprisingly large for downtown london. Superb service and excellent environment. Highly recommended

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My husband fell in love with this hotel. The location is wonderful. The staff are amazing, they even gave me a hot water bottle in the bed to warm it up! They changed rooms to one with a fireplace! Amazing. However, the staff was so attentive, I almost felt uncomfortable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple