“Exceptional Service and Attention to Detail” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel 41

You added Hotel 41 to your Saves list
Hotel 41
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   41 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0PS, England (Westminster)   |
Special Offer
Up to 33% OFF!
Ranked #1 of 1,054 Hotels in London
Jacksonville, Florida
“Exceptional Service and Attention to Detail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Hotel 41 is actually the fifth floor of the Rubens Hotel building, accessed by a separate entrance. It is characterized by an exceptional level of service and attention to detail from the staff. My company was conducting business in London and the board room at 41 was ideal. Throughout my three days there I was treated like a special guest and in a genuinely friendly manner. My room was especially well-equipped - the bathroom was large and the king-sized bed very comfortable - and little touches like a fruit hamper were much appreciated. Everything about the place is five-star and I found no fault. As a Yorkshireman I never imagined I could consider $600 a night for a hotel to be good value, but for this quality of experience I do think so and wouldn't hesitate in recommending it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (250)
Surrey, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stayed at Hotel 41 last Tuesday night to be near to Victoria Station. It literally took my breath away. Secreted on 5th floor (formally the ballroom) of the Rubens hotel, 41 is so special and true luxury. Yes you do pay for it, however you certainly get the service and quality you would expect - and some. The staff are so friendly, helpful and efficient and the decor throughout is amazing. Definitely will be saving up to go back again. Fabulous place for couples to celebrate a special occasion.

Room Tip: There are some roadworks going on at present and so would probably ask for a room at the side farthe...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful boutique hotel for our final night in London during the Olympics. We had rented a flat for the previous 2 weeks and treated ourselves on our last night at Hotel 41 to celebrate our anniversary. The hotel was an oasis in a central and hectic part of London. The room was spacious and beautiful, but what really stood out were the staff and the level of service. They truly provided a memorable ending to a great experience in London. Next time, we plan on staying for more than one night!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

My son and I spent a lovely week at Hotel 41 in July. We felt that Hotel 41 was our home and oasis during our visit to London. The staff's attention to detail and to the needs of each guest are beyond excellent. I am a seasoned traveler and can say that I have never experienced the level of personal attention and care that we received at Hotel 41. The staff is simply the best. The rooms are well appointed and spacious by London standards. This hotel is truly a gem and from now on the only place I will stay in London. I stongly recommend Hotel 41.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hong Kong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We LOVED Hotel 41! It's very boutique, right on Buckingham Palace Rd. It feels like there are only 5 rooms even though there are 30. The attention to detail of the staff was amazing! We had rose petals strewn on the bed and around the bath, candles lit and a fire! The gorgeous lounge with free delicious nibbles and drinks is divine. The continental breakfast offering was beyond expectations - in fact that just sums up the whole place. Incredible. And I stay in a LOT of 5 star places.... I wish we could have stayed longer - and eaten some of the food that is written about in the lovely recipe book. Charming, completely customer focused personal care and service - nothing is too much trouble. Well worth it.

We just can't fault it and are saving to come back next time!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I was lucky enough to return to 41 For my birthday after staying in June.
It was better then I remembered and we had a fab time. The staff are all lovely, the food is very good and although not as central as some I really like the location, there is always something going on around the palace.
I for one can't wait to go back, a lovely oasis in London!

• Stayed August 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We booked for a 3 night "get more from your stay package" in July with my husband. Being in the travel industry myself this hotel offers a special experience. Not only are you offered a glass of champagne at check in, you are offered a choice of champagne . The room was spacious for London, photos do not do it justice, good quality furnishings and bedding with some special small touches which are impressive. The staff were friendly without being intrusive. Afternoon tea was excellent, I just love afternoon tea! Best steak ever in the Rubins Library restaurant. Enough said see you soon No 41

Room Tip: Facing the royal mews
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple