“Small, intimate and very special” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel 41

You added Hotel 41 to your Saves list
Hotel 41
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   41 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0PS, England (Westminster)   |
Special Offer
3 nights for 2
Ranked #1 of 1,052 Hotels in London
Surrey, England
“Small, intimate and very special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stayed at Hotel 41 last Tuesday night to be near to Victoria Station. It literally took my breath away. Secreted on 5th floor (formally the ballroom) of the Rubens hotel, 41 is so special and true luxury. Yes you do pay for it, however you certainly get the service and quality you would expect - and some. The staff are so friendly, helpful and efficient and the decor throughout is amazing. Definitely will be saving up to go back again. Fabulous place for couples to celebrate a special occasion.

Room Tip: There are some roadworks going on at present and so would probably ask for a room at the side farthe...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful boutique hotel for our final night in London during the Olympics. We had rented a flat for the previous 2 weeks and treated ourselves on our last night at Hotel 41 to celebrate our anniversary. The hotel was an oasis in a central and hectic part of London. The room was spacious and beautiful, but what really stood out were the staff and the level of service. They truly provided a memorable ending to a great experience in London. Next time, we plan on staying for more than one night!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

My son and I spent a lovely week at Hotel 41 in July. We felt that Hotel 41 was our home and oasis during our visit to London. The staff's attention to detail and to the needs of each guest are beyond excellent. I am a seasoned traveler and can say that I have never experienced the level of personal attention and care that we received at Hotel 41. The staff is simply the best. The rooms are well appointed and spacious by London standards. This hotel is truly a gem and from now on the only place I will stay in London. I stongly recommend Hotel 41.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hong Kong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We LOVED Hotel 41! It's very boutique, right on Buckingham Palace Rd. It feels like there are only 5 rooms even though there are 30. The attention to detail of the staff was amazing! We had rose petals strewn on the bed and around the bath, candles lit and a fire! The gorgeous lounge with free delicious nibbles and drinks is divine. The continental breakfast offering was beyond expectations - in fact that just sums up the whole place. Incredible. And I stay in a LOT of 5 star places.... I wish we could have stayed longer - and eaten some of the food that is written about in the lovely recipe book. Charming, completely customer focused personal care and service - nothing is too much trouble. Well worth it.

We just can't fault it and are saving to come back next time!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I was lucky enough to return to 41 For my birthday after staying in June.
It was better then I remembered and we had a fab time. The staff are all lovely, the food is very good and although not as central as some I really like the location, there is always something going on around the palace.
I for one can't wait to go back, a lovely oasis in London!

• Stayed August 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We booked for a 3 night "get more from your stay package" in July with my husband. Being in the travel industry myself this hotel offers a special experience. Not only are you offered a glass of champagne at check in, you are offered a choice of champagne . The room was spacious for London, photos do not do it justice, good quality furnishings and bedding with some special small touches which are impressive. The staff were friendly without being intrusive. Afternoon tea was excellent, I just love afternoon tea! Best steak ever in the Rubins Library restaurant. Enough said see you soon No 41

Room Tip: Facing the royal mews
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Camberley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My Friend and I stayed here for a night whilst visiting London. We both needed a treat and this Hotel hit the spot. The staff are friendly and very helpful, and the rooms are stunning with every comfort.
After returning from the theatre we made good use of the Pantry and shared cheeses and a glass of wine. The afternoon tea was as good as any I have had at the Ritz or The Savoy.
Well done to all the team, and I will take my husband next time

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel 41? Share your experiences!