We decided to treat ourselves and where better than the Covent Garden Hotel.
Certainly a cut above many of the other 5* boutique hotels in London and possibly the world. We opted for a Junior Suite and was upgraded to one of their Loft Suites.
How could we go shopping? We did not want to leave, If only I could of shipped the huge bathroom home, It even had a TV (which seems to becoming a norm in 5* hotels at the moment)
Eventually we went to explore this hidden gem! How many guests miss the first floor lounge? We didn't and debunked here for afternoon tea and a gls of champagne. Whilst the tornado, that is London raged outside we were locked in a lounge of calm and tranquillity
We took dinner elsewhere, but returned to the late night honesty bar and collapsed into our sofa.
Room Service breakfast came with the best marmalade and a friendly smile..
Well worth it! even for one night
- Also Known As:
- Covent Garden London
- Hotel Covent Garden
- Covent Garden Hotel London
- Covent Garden Hotel London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Covent Garden Hotel opened in April 1996 but the building dates back to the 1890’s when it operated as a French hospital. It is located in Monmouth Street, a charming cobbled street in the heart of the theatre district and surrounded by interesting boutiques, restaurants, cafes and bars. Covent Garden Hotel is "a quirky modern take on traditional English style." The hotel's interior has been dramatically designed by owner and design director Kit Kemp, and reflects her personal attention to detail. The ground floor is just like a stage set. A quietly bustling lobby leads into Brasserie Max, the hotel’s bar and restaurant. Up a sweeping stone staircase and into a sumptuous wood paneled drawing room and library, each with a log burning fireplace, quirky furniture and vivid upholstery. Downstairs there is a gym, private event space and a screening room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Covent Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.