Had a 3-night stay at this hotel, fantastic staff, wonderful rooms and perfect location within walking distance of Soho and many great restaurants and shops. Being charged £20 a day for the Internet in such a pricey hotel is always a downer but not much else to complain about. Wonderful staff as well. Super comfy beds.
- Also Known As:
- Covent Garden London
- Hotel Covent Garden
- Covent Garden Hotel London
- Covent Garden Hotel London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Covent Garden Hotel opened in April 1996 but the building dates back to the 1890’s when it operated as a French hospital. It is located in Monmouth Street, a charming cobbled street in the heart of the theatre district and surrounded by interesting boutiques, restaurants, cafes and bars. Covent Garden Hotel is "a quirky modern take on traditional English style." The hotel's interior has been dramatically designed by owner and design director Kit Kemp, and reflects her personal attention to detail. The ground floor is just like a stage set. A quietly bustling lobby leads into Brasserie Max, the hotel’s bar and restaurant. Up a sweeping stone staircase and into a sumptuous wood paneled drawing room and library, each with a log burning fireplace, quirky furniture and vivid upholstery. Downstairs there is a gym, private event space and a screening room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Covent Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.