“A wonderful way to see London.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 472 Tours & Activities in London
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: London Black Taxi Tours offers you the opportunity to visit and explore the sights of London from the comfort and convenience of an iconic London Black Taxi. My tours will show you some of London's greatest sights, providing you with wonderful memories of this magnificent city. I have been a licensed London Hackney Carriage Taxi driver for over 28 years having passed the world renowned 'Knowledge of London' which involves several years of studying London. I am also a fully qualified Worshipful Company of Hackney Carriage Drivers, London Tour Guide. My aim is to provide you with a fantastic day out and an unforgettable tour of this great City.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Sydney, Australia
“A wonderful way to see London.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I were in London for a very short time. While I have been to London before and seen all of the sights he had not. We decided to do the 4 hour tour and boy was it great. We covered all of the major attractions and much much more. Michael was an absolute gem and chatted along with us giving us some great insight into the history and culture of London. He was able to show us around some of the most beautiful areas of London and tell us about all the famous and interesting people who lived there. We both had a fabulous time and would recommend this to anyone travelling to London.

British Columbia
3 attraction reviews
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband and I are visiting London for the first time and booked an 8 hour private tour. Micheal was outstanding in introducing us to this exceptional city. His manner is lovely - professional and knowledable - he is very skilled at what he does. Although we have a full week in this city, this tour was valuable for validating what places and attractions we wish to explore further - allowing us to utilize our vacation time well. This tour is hugely benefical regardless of whether you are here for a very short time or have the luxury of time. Thank you Micheal for a very memorable day and a fabulous introduction to London.

Visited August 2013
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
11 attraction reviews
“Great Introduction to London”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Although we had just landed in London, my husband and I wanted to get oriented to the city. I decided to book the "Whistle Stop" Tour (2 hours) with Michael. We could not have been more pleased. Michael showed us key sites in London, giving us a thorough introduction to the City. He was very informative and accommodating. He went above and beyond our expectations. He even booked us dinner at a great famous old pub (The Grenadier) near our Hotel. I would highly recommend Michael to anyone traveling to London and will be giving his information to our friends who will be visiting London. Thank you again Michael! Anne

Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, California
5 attraction reviews
“Great day!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

The day was perfectly planned. I was worried that my 9 yr old son would lose interest on an 8 hour tour. Much to my delight, ALL of us enjoyed all of the stops and commentaries!! Michael was knowledgable and professional. He recommended a perfect little lunch spot too!! I would recommend him to anyone traveling to London!!

Saint Augustine, Florida
“Worth every penny.....or pence, if you fancy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

If you are looking for a fantastic tour of London, look no further!! Michael at London Black Taxi Tours is your man! He is the owner and tour guide and he is wonderful. He is knowledgeable, professional, kind, patient, accommodating, organized, etc. etc. We booked the 8 hour tour with our best friends we were travelling with and we had a GREAT day! Because we didn't want to risk roaming charges with our phone, he provided us with a cell phone to use so that we could stay at each stop as long as we wanted or needed. He showed us many places we would otherwise not have seen and made reservations for us at the perfect pub that only the locals would know of, which we loved! He knew all great vantage points for pictures and was happy to answer ANY and ALL questions that we had. All the little surprise "extras" were such great souveniers too! You are such a sweet soul Michael! Thank you for showing us London! We couldn't have asked for a better day!