“missing voucher” 1 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dorothy Perkins
379 Oxford St., London, England (Mayfair)
44-171-495-6181
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #362 of 538 Shopping in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Dorothy Perkins offers affordable, mainstream clothing for men and women.
blackpool
“missing voucher”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2015

i ordered a £25 voucher off this shower weeks ago, never arrived, now they wont answer phone or email. this horrid, awful firm is best avoided - there are plenty of other, decent, well-run dirms you can use

Visited January 2015

San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico
“The worst in quality and customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2014

i ordered two items online. Both were unacceptable. I wrote to customer service on one item that was sized extremely poorly....perhaps three sizes too large. I received a very poor response back and no responsibility for their error. I would strongly suggest you stay away from this providor.

Visited September 2014
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I visited Dorothy Perkins on Oxford Street looking for a coat. Staff were very unhelpful and the lady serving me spent about 5 minutes screwing up the coat I eventually chose into a bag far too small, without even looking at it whilst "folding", instead staring mindlessly into space. I wouldn't have minded had the coat I was buying had been ok. I bought it as a cheaper alternative to a beautifully made Ted Baker coat, and quite frankly I'd rather have spent the extra £200 than have this coat. Within one wear the back seam had broken leaving a 5 inch long hole down the middle of the back. Also, the lining seams had torn in three places and the wool material it was made off had begun to unravel, leaving bobbles and strings falling off. All of this within one wear. I am very disappointed and shall not be shopping in Dorothy Perkins again. Poor service and terrible quality. Do not buy the "BLACK BOUCLE WRAP COLLAR COAT". Total waste of £65.

Visited October 2013
Waterlooville, United Kingdom
52 attraction reviews
“Aka - Dotty P's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Have been shopping in Dotty P's forever!
You can not go wrong with up to the minute fashion here as well as your basics for everyday. I love the fact that they always have a section of sale items too for bargain hunters like me!
I just wish that they brought back the Tall section in all the stores as us 5' 9" ers, can't always get trousers or tops long enough!
Otherwise, a great brand just like the rest of the Arcadia stores.

Visited March 2013
Oslo, Norway
“Probably one of the best clothing shops around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

Dorothy Perkins is definetly my all time u.k. favourite clothing stores. Everything is so cheap and most of the clothing are also very chic and fashionable. The thing I love the most with this store is the Petite section, I can actually find pants that are short enough in the legs :)

Visited August 2011