I had read through all the reviews of Number Sixteen and knew to expect a great deal. All my expectations were fulfilled 100 per cent! Young, friendly and helpful staff - they obviously are there to help! So, from the arrival throughout the weekend til goodbyes - we just loved everything about the place. We stayed in a luxury room on the top floor.Lots of space, beautiful interior, huge bathroom - so quiet and peaceful. Very good beds, we slept like babies. (One wish: a water kettle would have been nice to have a cup of coffee on your own without any hazzle. Costs little and takes hardly any space). Very good breakfast. Fresh berries, croissants, omelettes - anything you wished for, was there for you. There was only one minor drawback - the breakfast area is rather small and we felt a bit squeezed in. Number Sixteen has a perfect location too. I will most certainly return next time in London!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Number Sixteen forms part of a row of gleaming white stucco mid Victorian townhouses. It originally opened in the 1980’s and instantly became popular with discerning travellers looking for an alternative to the larger Park Lane hotels. Now several years on, the hotel has a Firmdale point of view. Kit Kemp redesigned the hotel in her signature, fresh modern English style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Number Sixteen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 16
- Number Sixteen London, England
- Number Sixteen Hotel London