“killa night” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 1,189 Nightlife in London
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Home of The Camden Pub Crawl, Free London Walking Tour and The East End Tour.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Perth, Australia
42 attraction reviews
“killa night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

went along on the tour twice in august 2011, it goes to some good pubs but its oversold at times and the drink deal is not that great then they just leave u at places and u miss out on the next place etc. thats the bad side. the good side is you go around camden and see good places if you dont have any idea where you are going. my friends all enjoyed it but they didnt know camden as it was there first time in london and I had stayed for a long period of time in the area previous to this visit. so if you know your way around just do it yourself but if you dont and want to go have fun then do it. try for a weeknight if doing it in peak tourist season as weekends over sell and there is just to many people in the group.

Visited May 2012

Aarhus, Arhus, Denmark
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The Camden Pub Crawl is so awesome! We went several times and had a lot of fun everytime. The bars you visit are all cool places and there's a great atmosphere. Also the pub crawl guides are great and will make sure everyone has a good time. Special thanks to guides Mark, Hayden, Darcy and Carla

Austin, TX
16 attraction reviews
“Oversold”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I went to the Camden Pub Crawl with a few of my friends on a Friday night, and it was WAYYY oversold (as we were told by the guy who led the group). We were kept waiting a lot (after the second bar, we sat outside for a good 20-30 minutes waiting for them to get organized) and once we finally got to the locations, time seemed to fly. I was a little disappointed, but it sounds like overall, it's a hit-or-miss experience. I didn't mind paying the £11, but I would have been happier if I was with a smaller group.

Visited March 2013
CamdenPubCrawl, Owner at Undiscovered London, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Hi Claire,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your night out.

The Camden Pub Crawl has become extremely popular on weekend nights. The night you there was the busiest we have ever had. A couple of large birthday groups turned up late without advanced bookings, having traveled a long way to be there. We just felt bad turning them away so decided to do our best to accommodate them… Hence the wait outside the second bar (it was not more than 15 minutes, though we appreciate that's still too long, especially if it's cold outside).

We're currently looking at ways of streamlining things to avoid similar incidents occurring in the future.

In terms of the night being "hit and miss"… The same could be said of any night out, whether you are in a pub, club or a house party. I think we do a great job of showing people a good time (as indicated by our many five star reviews and growing popularity) but, in the end, a certain amount is down to chance (who you meet, for example) and the individual (what mood you are in and whether the music and venues are to your taste).

Thanks again for your feedback.

All best wishes,

Sam
Camden Pub Crawl
Los Angeles, California
“Damn Good time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Awesome time and met so many people. I came from the states and knew no one so this was definitely one of the highlights of my trip. Met a ton of people and had a great time. If you don't do they Camden Pub Crawl....you're not living!

London, England, United Kingdom
“Photos deleted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

5 stars! I have a blast at Camden Pub Crawl! I also asked to delete a few photos os myself on their facebook page and it was done immediately! Good job! :)

Visited November 2012