“Awesome!! :)” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #81 of 1,022 Activities in London
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Seven days a week! Free entry, free shots, live music, drinks deals, two-for-one cocktails and food discounts. The perfect way to experience Camden’s legendary nightlife and meet new people, the Camden Pub Crawl is dedicated to showing travellers, students and locals alike a great time. The only pub crawl that takes you off the tourist trail!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
London
“Awesome!! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I did the Camden Pub Crawl with my course mates and I'm very happy that I still have six months in London because I'm really looking forward to going back a couple of more times! This tour is fantastic, I absolutely loved it! We went to great bars and there were lots of cool drinks deals. The tour guides were very friendly and funny and talked to everyone on the crawl. It was nice to meet new people from all around the world, students, backpackers and Londoners as well. It has been our best night in London so far. Thank you guys!! :)

Visited January 2013

Los Angeles, California
“A great time with great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

As a solo girl traveller,I decided to go on the pub crawl to possibly try and meet new people and have a fun night out. I wasn't expecting a lot but this ended up being one of the best nights I've had in Europe! The pub crawl leaders are all fun, cool people and everyone on the crawl in general was just super friendly and willing to talk to everyone. You get some free shots and cheap drink deals at a few of the bars which is also great. I think the value for the money is pretty much unbeatable. I'll definitely be going on the pub crawl again before I leave London!

Visited December 2012
New York City, New York
30 attraction reviews
“Great Night Out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I wish I had done this earlier in my semester abroad! I was in London for months, and I decided to do this pub crawl towards the end of my trip with some friends. We went to some really cool places! It wasn't too expensive to be on the pub crawl (especially with a student discount) but the drink deals in the pubs weren't that great. You get your money back at the end though when you get to go into the club, which is a ton of fun! The only bad part was at the end we couldn't find our guide, and had to figure out how to get back home on our own. Overall, it was a great night!

Visited May 2012
Zurich, Switzerland
“thumbs ups for tha camden pub crawl”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I had my best night in London at the camden pub crawl. It is fantastic if you don't know any good places to go. The crew picked us up at our hostel and then the evening started. We met so many nice people from all over the world and the staff was very cool. One of our staff that night was Mark Freese, he was very kind. He also helped us to organize the rest of our trip and showed us some amazing places in London. I'm very thankful for this night, it was amazing!!

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“Must go on!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

It was one of the best pub crawls i have ever been on! the staff were supper friendly and fun. Alot of the places we went were really great and very lively places. The place that we ended at was called koko and it had a live band and was amazing! 7 hour pub crawl is somthing that everyone must try :)

Visited December 2012