“Outstanding way to spend an afternoon” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Phantom of The Opera London

Phantom of The Opera London
57 Haymarket | Her Majesty's Theatre, London SW1Y 4QL, England (Mayfair / St James's / Piccadilly / Green Park )
0844 412 2707
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #11 of 1,078 attractions in London
Type: Theaters, Performances
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Enjoy the musical, Phantom of the Opera London at fullest at Her Majesty Theatre! You can book online tickets now and avail an exciting discount package of 70%. We offer safe and secure booking with seat allocation made before the payment done. All booking will be done from the official STAR agent Websites. Phantom of the Opera London is set in beneath the grandeur and majestic Paris Opera House.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Surrey, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Outstanding way to spend an afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

While we had previously seen a local stage, this performance blew it away. The performance and the stage setting were outstanding. Some of the singers were a little weaker than other, but the main performers were strong. Our seats were in the stalls (center orchestra) and well worth the extra coin.

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Birthday present”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My boyfriend got me tickets for my Birthday and we went on the evening of my Birthday. This is in a great theatre, we had great seats (think they were called Balcony 1 and 2???), the show was fantastic, i had goose bumps throughout most of it. From our seats we could see all of their facial expressions and they all showed real feeling and had some good comedy moments. I absolutely loved it.

Sliema, Malta
“Must see”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

It was a great experience. The whole play was awesome. I urge everyone to go. I got so into it that I cried at the end.

Visited September 2013
Plano, Texas
26 attraction reviews
“An Experience You Will Not Forget”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have written over 160 reviews on Trip Advisor and take feedback seriously. I hope you find my review helpful!
The theatre is not too big, so just about every seat is a good one. Ask your hotel where to get half price tickets on the day of the show for the best deal. The show was incredible. I couldn't get the songs out of my head for a week! The show was a top notch Broadway-caliber show. The production was flawless. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Singapore, Singapore
“Uncomfortable seats and stuffyness in the theatre”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

The play is a must to watch. However, it would be much more enjoyable if I did not get a STALL SEAT which is spoilt at Her Majestry. The whole theatre was so stuffy that I was perspiring during the play.
Indeed, it had been a disappointment, my first play in London.