We were orginally booked into a double but to our delight up graded free,the room was large clean and modern with all the usual things tea coffee etc, the bathroom was the same large clean and modern with bathrobes.
The buffet breakfast was great all you can eat with a wide choice of food from fresh fruit ,pastries, cerals and bacon, eggs etc.
All the staff were very polite, helpful and friendly.
It made our weekend to see the Jersey Boys perfect,I would stay again no problem and would recomend this hotel to any one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of London's creative quarter, where Bloomsbury set writers, artists and thinkers once met, the newly transformed Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel offers an upscale experience at an affordable price, moments from the British Museum and nearby Covent Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com, LondonMarketing.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Tingo, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England