The newly renovated Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Hotel, formerly the Marlborough, is located close to Covent Garden, Oxford Street and the British Museum. A Perfect Location! The moment I stepped into the lobby, I knew that I had made the right choice in choosing the Bloomsbury Street Hotel. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The lobby is very spacious and simply decorated yet very sophisticated and tasteful. I had booked a king deluxe room and was shown several rooms from which to choose. When I saw the rooms, I was impressed at the size of the rooms, but I was also impressed with the size of the bathrooms. Each room had a flat screen TV, a mini bar and complimentary high-speed wireless internet access. The hotel and the rooms are immaculate and well-looked after. I would definitely, without reservation, recommend this hotel to all my friends and colleagues. I can hardly wait to revisit London this spring and stay at the Bloomsbury Street Hotel.
Los Angeles, CA.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of London's creative quarter, where Bloomsbury set writers, artists and thinkers once met, the newly transformed Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel offers an upscale experience at an affordable price, moments from the British Museum and nearby Covent Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.