Very well-located modern hotel. Check-in very good. Hotel lobby nice (with drinks & fruit at welcome desks).
Room was small-ish square footage but very well appointed and space used well and very clean. There was nice furniture, large TV, wardrobe with ironing board and very good hairdryer, coffee making facilities, mini-bar, terry cloth robe/slippers and lots of plugs.
The bathroom had a rain shower with very nice toiletries that were dispensed from wall rather than wasting in loads of smaller containers. The bed wasn't the most comfortable and the pillows not to my liking - but that's likely just a personal preference (spoiled by SPG!)
Breakfast was included with our room rate and it was VERY generous (too much food!) but to a nice standard. Service was very good as well.
Overall, I'd easily stay again for business. The rate was quite high (£245) for just a personal visit and I've stayed nicer hotels with larger rooms in London for less, but absolutely no complaints.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of London's creative quarter, where Bloomsbury set writers, artists and thinkers once met, the newly transformed Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel offers an upscale experience at an affordable price, moments from the British Museum and nearby Covent Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Agoda, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, LondonMarketing.com, Expedia, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.