Stayed here for a weekend break. The reception and bar areas are really nice with lots of quirky art scattered about to keep it looking unique and interesting. After reading here how small the standard rooms were we booked a king size room, but were let down by the size of the room. It wasn't tiny, but it wasn't roomy either. Plus there was only one small window in the corner that was frosted over so you couldn't see out, and couldn't open it very much either. I know this was to hide the view of the back of the hotel, but it would have been nice to have the option of opening it for a bit of fresh air. The room cards failed one of the nights as well, and this also happened to our friend's who were staying in the hotel as well. housekeeping were loud in the corridors as well, and i can't understand why housekeeping in hotels worldwide aren't made to use doorstops to hold open the doors of rooms they are cleaning, as it would reduce the amount of door slamming by a huge amount. some of us go away for party weekends and are not up at the crack of dawn sightseeing, some of us are hungover and would like a lie-in!! Well recommended, but with just a few let downs.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of London's creative quarter, where Bloomsbury set writers, artists and thinkers once met, the newly transformed Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel offers an upscale experience at an affordable price, moments from the British Museum and nearby Covent Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street London, England