“Trip to my favourite spa!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Up to 25% off, Book Today
Ranked #57 of 1,052 Hotels in London
London
“Trip to my favourite spa!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I am a repeat visitor to the lovely spa at the Sanderson. The staff are exceptional from the front desk to the therapy rooms. The quality of the services is consistently excellent and the environment is calm, quiet and relaxing. The perfect escape from a busy London day.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My girlfriend and I stayed here three years ago, and we returned this weekend. It truly is our favorite London hotel. Incredibly trendy, yet perfectly relaxed, The Sanderson offers a calm oasis in the center of London. It's not cheap, but you certainly get what you pay for. The rooms are large, well designed and comfortable. The bar down stairs can be loud over the weekends, but also offers some fantastic cocktails. The staff are incredible, and will do anything they can to make your stay special. We will be back!

• Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was very helpful, especially Guiseppe at the front desk. He was fantastic to help me with all my questions! The hotel is a beautiful designer hotel in the heart of London near Oxford street. I recommend it.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Great Hotel, staff is amazing and there seem to be hundreds of team members available to you at any time. Location is great: shopping 1 minute to go, bars and restaurants all around (Soho), Regents Park 10 minutes walking distance. Tube station, rental bikes, bus stations, all in walking distance.
Rooms are great too. Only downsides: view from the room is nothing special, but you wont spend too much time in your room anyways, which you on the contrary can do as they are large enough not only for London but also for international standards and comfy. Second, I couldn't (or did not find out how to) open the windows. Air condition is in the room and works fine, but I like to let in some "fresh" air. Bar is great, interior design is great, what else? If you can afford, book it.
I stayed in my room alone, so I cannot remember if you can close the toilet as the bathroom was separated by curtains and not by walls, so if you are a couple and need complete privacy on the toilet, sort it out first by asking.

Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

What does luxury feel like? Of course, it would depend on who you asked but perhaps it would be the taste of Champagne or delicious cocktails, or it might a king size bed with high thread count sheets, or for the more adventurous, a private intergalactic journey with a view of the stars (hint: the lifts are super cool).

For my husband and I, I confess it simply felt luxurious to spend our anniversary in London while our young children were being looked-after by the grandparents… somewhere else!

That was just the beginning though. Our previously simple view of luxury though has been spoiled for good now as we were utterly spoilt at the Sanderson with all of the luxuries listed above and more. Our upgrade to a King Deluxe room, with champagne on arrival was a perfect start, our room was a quiet and glamourous room with a big bath, a luxe double head shower and all the creature comforts you could want from a hotel room.

The cocktails at the Long Bar, specifically the ‘Sanderson Cobbler’ and the ‘Black Bisson’ were the most delicious cocktails that either of us had ever tried. Like seriously, go there and order them. You won’t be disappointed!

I think the best bit for us though is how special we were made to feel. Every staff member we encountered, and particularly Paris made us feel especially welcome. I have never before received such special treatment and this was a treat indeed. Thank you to the Sanderson and Paris – we will be back!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Getxo, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

What an experience. The best hotel, but not just because of the facilities, my experience is based on the staff of the hotel. Young gentle professionals always ready to help you and make you stay as unforgetable as possible. Gotta mention Jose and Ana (thanx for finding my phone) from front desk, in the bar is the superb Zibby, a truly profesional barman that is simply an outstanding person with a permanent smile. But really need to mention JOSE (above all) and Aldo, the two bellboys... Cant find the words to thank them for their help, the Sanderson fame must be because of them. Actually every single worker made my weekend memorable.

About the hotel, must mention the decoration and location. But that, many other hotels have. This is special because of the great group that seem to enjoy their work.

Thanks thanks thanks.

Wait for me 'cause i'll be back.

Room Tip: 422... Da perfect one.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We ended a 10 day Euro adventure with a night at the Sanderson before flying home to Chicago and after a previous trip when the hotel we stayed at as the last stop was a disappointment, the Sanderson was a tremendous surprise in multiple ways. First of all, the staff. The front desk staff was incredibly courteous and wonderful. They gave us a very quiet room on the 3rd floor which had one of the more comfortable bed I've ever slept in within GB. After a lot of traveling between various countries, this guaranteed goodnight sleep was more than welcome, After doing a little shopping upon arrival (great access to Liberty/Bond St/Selfridges btw), we grabbed a lovely craft cocktail at the clever bar on the lobby level. It was pretty scene-y, but just enough that it provided fun people watching without a pretentious vibe. I'm always a critic of bathroom amenities, but there isn't really anything bad I can say about this one: GREAT hairdryer, Malin bath products, perfect water pressure in the shower. One sink and mirror, but the lighting for makeup was pretty spot on. My husband and I would absolutely love to stay here again - it was quite a good value for the fabulous vibe, location, and insanely comfortable bed.

Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple
Grant C, Hotel Manager at Sanderson London Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We are delighted the final leg of your European adventure was spent at Sanderson and that your time with us was full of surprises! Thank you Anna for mentioning how wonderful our team are here at Sanderson as they are all passionate about creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests. I am also glad you were able to relax and enjoy a luxurious nights’ sleep in our comfortable beds – much needed after your retail therapy and people watching in the Long Bar! We would love to welcome you and your husband back to Sanderson when you next come to London, when you make a reservation please get in touch with Paris.barati@mhgc.com so she can make sure your next visit is even more memorable.

Been to Sanderson London Hotel? Share your experiences!