Second visit of the year to our favourite hotel in the world and boy this visit was special, if you are a regular at fourseasons they certainly know how to look after you and I can't thank you enough for how we were treated by the excellent staff in London it was a birthday treat for my wife and let's just say what the hotel left in our upgraded suite was truly wonderful, Henrich will sure be on his way to promotion with his attitude and attention towards his guests, Caroline Mantz who dropped me a lovely note before our arrival which was nice thank you and I do hope you are enjoying your stat with your Family, we booked the Albert hall for Carols by candle light and we went in the Rolls Royce driven by Ronnie our hero! It was embarrassing as when we pulled up in this complimentary beast people started taking photographs when we got out thinking we were Hollywood stars but I must say we felt like it...
My last review said it is the best hotel in London and boy that has not changed, we had to spend a night in a suite at the Hilton park lane the day before and let's just the Fourseasons is champions league and the park lane Hilton is 3 leagues below, we are off to the fourseasons in Paris for 3 days on the 3rd and cannot wait, over the Directors of the group should be very proud as they have the dream team running this hotel....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an ecclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for Traditional Afternoon Tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefitting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The Fitness Centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane England
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons