Enjoyed a really good second stay at Four Seasons. Checked in at 1pm and our room was available which in itself is bliss for the transatlantic traveller. Great view of London from 9th floor - the shard, the London Eye and other landmarks made for a pleasant first impression. Well furnished room in a stunning luxury decor of dark floor to ceiling wood panelled walls, oversize writing desk with multiple plugs, two comfy wool club chairs with cocktail table, concealed hallway with good size dressing area and very generous closet space leading to luxe marble bath with gleaming nickle fixtures. A well planned room layout where every detail has been carefully considered. Free WI FI is definitely a good incentive to stay! Genuinely helpful staff called to ask if there was anything they could do. Room service breakfast was delivered on time and perfectly as ordered. Breakfast at Amaranto was very good. Only somewhat disappointing was dinner at Amaranto - our dishes were not the flavorful Italian I expected. However I will definitely return to Four Seasons Park Lane!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an ecclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for Traditional Afternoon Tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefitting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The Fitness Centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane England
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons