We really enjoyed our visit to the newly remodeled Four Seasons London at Park Lane: it was worth the wait. The remodel is very modern, but still very elegant.
Our room - a Deluxe King with a view toward Hyde Park - was luxurious without being stuffy and modern without being uncomfortable. The trademark uber-comfortable Four Seasons bed is here along with a flat screen TV, two chairs and seating area and a beautiful dressing area and bathroom. It’s a lovely space, and feels cozy given its decoration and smaller size.
The staff - particularly at the front desk and the concierge stand - is helpful and friendly. And the doormen and drivers for the amazing Rolls Royce car service were very professional. We had consistently excellent service during each of our visits to the restaurant, especially from our Italian waiter at dinner.
The bar areas are all different, but they blend well together because of their thoughtful design and decoration. And like the best Four Seasons bars we’ve visited, the drinks list here is interesting. The food is good too (if you like cheese, be sure to try the parmigiano reggiano serving in the restaurant - one serving is enough for two).
Unlike some hotels where the business center is an afterthought, here it’s on the second floor, right near the meeting rooms and its very functional and easy to use.
The spa is beautiful and the views from the windows are incredible. And be sure to at least visit the Arrivals Lounge adjacent to the spa even if you don’t need to use it upon arrival: the nearly 360 degree view of London is unforgettable. We arrived on a beautifully sunny day and really enjoyed taking in the view of Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and central London from the small balcony off the lounge.
Our visit marked our 19th Four Seasons property and this is clearly one of the best (at least of the “city” hotels). We look forward to returning soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an ecclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for Traditional Afternoon Tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefitting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The Fitness Centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity, Amex, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane England
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons