We really enjoyed our visit to the newly remodeled Four Seasons London at Park Lane: it was worth the wait. The remodel is very modern, but still very elegant.
Our room - a Deluxe King with a view toward Hyde Park - was luxurious without being stuffy and modern without being uncomfortable. The trademark uber-comfortable Four Seasons bed is here along with a flat screen TV, two chairs and seating area and a beautiful dressing area and bathroom. It’s a lovely space, and feels cozy given its decoration and smaller size.
The staff - particularly at the front desk and the concierge stand - is helpful and friendly. And the doormen and drivers for the amazing Rolls Royce car service were very professional. We had consistently excellent service during each of our visits to the restaurant, especially from our Italian waiter at dinner.
The bar areas are all different, but they blend well together because of their thoughtful design and decoration. And like the best Four Seasons bars we’ve visited, the drinks list here is interesting. The food is good too (if you like cheese, be sure to try the parmigiano reggiano serving in the restaurant - one serving is enough for two).
Unlike some hotels where the business center is an afterthought, here it’s on the second floor, right near the meeting rooms and its very functional and easy to use.
The spa is beautiful and the views from the windows are incredible. And be sure to at least visit the Arrivals Lounge adjacent to the spa even if you don’t need to use it upon arrival: the nearly 360 degree view of London is unforgettable. We arrived on a beautifully sunny day and really enjoyed taking in the view of Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and central London from the small balcony off the lounge.
Our visit marked our 19th Four Seasons property and this is clearly one of the best (at least of the “city” hotels). We look forward to returning soon!
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel London has embarked on a major transformation and will re-open as a completely reinvented hotel in 2010. During the hotel's closure, all guestrooms and suites, restaurants and bars will be reconfigured and redesigned resulting in a stunning new presentation. The crown jewel will be the addition of an entirely new floor, showcasing an exquisite rooftop spa with treetop views of Hyde Park. A sophisticated new Four Seasons hotel at the best address in London - opening in 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.