We have stayed at most of the top names now in London and elsewhere and the Four Seasons has figured out both luxury and service. We arrived early due to the overnight flight and the room wasn't ready since the previous occupant checked out late. With a tired family, Nilan (assistant manager) stepped up above and beyond what any other hotel has ever done for us to make us comfortable while waiting. This level of service continued throughout our stay.
Furthermore, it seems only Four Seasons hotels have solved the mystery of how to make a room peaceful and quiet. When we retreated to the room for rest we did not hear another sound from the world or the rooms surrounding us. Amazing! The food was top notch, turn down service superb, concierge heroically helpful, and every person working there gracious.
If you are looking for a peaceful, luxury location in London whether for business or family fun, choose none other than the Four Seasons Park Lane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an ecclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for Traditional Afternoon Tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefitting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The Fitness Centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane England
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons