We had a bit of trouble with the booking of the hotel (an offer was made, which disappeared within less than 24 hour due to high demand), but this was completely made up by the bookings reservation, which still managed to get us back 2 connecting rooms at the initially offered rate.
The stay thereafter was perfect: very friendly staff, nice service, very child friendly hotel (the children got 'un-asked for' ipads for breakfast and a tour of the kitchen!).
The hotel booked us restaurants, a babysitter, got us tickets for a music-hall....Really helped make our stay very special. It's also located right next to Hyde Park so perfect for an escape in the green with the children. There were no specific children activities organised by the hotel, but it's location makes it very easy to visit museums and stroll in the park.
We would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an ecclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for Traditional Afternoon Tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefitting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The Fitness Centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane England
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons