My Husband and I visited The Dorchester today for our 13th anniversary. We opted to come for breakfast as we had other plans throughout the day and have heard good things about the food and the service provided.
We were not disappointed! From the moment our car arrived, everyone from the doorman to the waiter ensured our every wish and expectation was met. We ordered The Dorchester Breakfast and I think I can safely say the food was the best I've ever tasted. I'm not generally a fan of eating in the mornings but I just couldn't help myself as everything just tasted sublime!
The ambience, the food, the staff and the special gift of a cake with "Happy Anniversary" written on it were such that we're already planning our next trip!
- Also Known As:
- The Dorchester Hotel
- The Dorchester Hotel London
- Dorchester Hotel London
- Dorchester London
- The Dorchester London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dorchester occupies the most prestigious acre and a half of real estate in the world, in the heart of Mayfair overlooking the glorious green expanse of Hyde Park. The preferred hotel of British society, The Dorchester embodies the highest service values whilst its design and character exude 1930s glamour with a contemporary edge. Prized for its spacious and beautifully designed rooms and suites, The Dorchester’s restaurants and bars - Alain Ducasse, China Tang, The Grill and The Promenade – also attract Londoners and the glitterati alike. The Dorchester Spa was recently transformed to create the most desirable and indulgent pampering destination in London with a uniquely named Spatisserie for tea and cake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Dorchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.