This hotel is what every luxury hotel should be. My husband, adult daughter and I stayed at the Dorchester after Christmas through New Years day. Our visit exceeded our expectations. The staff is exceptional. Not only are they knowledgeable and attentive, they are absolutely charming and engaged. Rooms are elegant, comfortable and well appointed. We tried several restaurants and each, though different, was a perfect dining experience. Dinner New Year's Eve at the Grill will be a family memory, treasured forever. I want to go back!!!. Soon.!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dorchester occupies the most prestigious acre and a half of real estate in the world, in the heart of Mayfair overlooking the glorious green expanse of Hyde Park. The preferred hotel of British society, The Dorchester embodies the highest service values whilst its design and character exude 1930s glamour with a contemporary edge. Prized for its spacious and beautifully designed rooms and suites, The Dorchester’s restaurants and bars - Alain Ducasse, China Tang, The Grill and The Promenade – also attract Londoners and the glitterati alike. The Dorchester Spa was recently transformed to create the most desirable and indulgent pampering destination in London with a uniquely named Spatisserie for tea and cake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your The Dorchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dorchester Hotel London
- Dorchester Hotel London
- Dorchester London
- The Dorchester London, England