My husband and I were married in the Dorchester in 2009 and choose to spend each anniversary back at the hotel. We took advantage of the Easter offer and stayed for one night over the bank holiday weekend. The doorman was helpful and friendly and offered to see if our room was ready early but as we had breakfast booked elsewhere we decided to check in that afternoon. We were checked in by a friendly guy at reception who welcomed us back and took us to a lovely room with a park view where the team had layed on champagne and strawberries for us to celebrate. We had a wonderful cocktail in the bar and breakfast in the promenade where the staff made us feel very special and welcome. Great treat for a special occassion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dorchester occupies the most prestigious acre and a half of real estate in the world, in the heart of Mayfair overlooking the glorious green expanse of Hyde Park. The preferred hotel of British society, The Dorchester embodies the highest service values whilst its design and character exude 1930s glamour with a contemporary edge. Prized for its spacious and beautifully designed rooms and suites, The Dorchester’s restaurants and bars - Alain Ducasse, China Tang, The Grill and The Promenade – also attract Londoners and the glitterati alike. The Dorchester Spa was recently transformed to create the most desirable and indulgent pampering destination in London with a uniquely named Spatisserie for tea and cake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Venere, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Dorchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dorchester Hotel London
- Dorchester Hotel London
- Dorchester London
- The Dorchester London, England