We kicked off a six-night stay in the UK with two nights at the Berkeley. I was told when we checked in that we had been upgraded to a nicer room on one of the upper floors. It was the floor that the spa was on and quite nice; very roomy, great bed (I had stayed there a few years back and was disappointed that their idea of a "king" bed was two twins pushed together...they've fixed that) and beautiful bathroom. Like many of the high end hotels in London, they had very nice amenities, in this case from Asprey's. We had tea once in the Caramel Room which was very nice and drinks once or twice. It's a great Knightsbridge location with very attentive, polite staff and felt the hefty 350 GBP/night+ we paid was money well spent. Only downside was a phantom mini bar charge that showed up after we returned, but when challenged, the hotel refunded the charge immediately with apologies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately hotel with elegant ambience; multilingual staff; located in Knightsbridge across from Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, MrandMrsSmith, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your The Berkeley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Berkeley Hotel London
- Berkeley London
- Berkeley Hotel London
- The Berkeley London, England