A friend of mine was living at the Athenaeum for six months in 1997. I traveled to London to be at the opening night of a play that he was the creative force for. I stayed there one night as I already had an apartment I had booked near Hyde Park. This hotel was absolutely beautiful. Great location. Although a little busy out on the street, it is still a great place to say as far as location. If I ever decide to travel to London again, I would definitely book the Athenaeum.
- Also Known As:
- Athenaeum Hotel And Apartments
- Athenaeum Hotel Apartments
- Athenaeum Hotel & Apartments London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- **Free Wi-fi / Free mini bar soft drinks & snacks / Kids eat free when dining with an adult **The Athenaeum is the luxury London hotel with a big personality. Ideally located in Mayfair, overlooking leafy Green Park - it’s just a stroll away from Buckingham Palace, the West End and the capital's best shops. A selection of stunning rooms, suites and luxurious, homely apartments make The Athenaeum the perfect choice for families and business travellers alike. In-room facilities include complimentary soft drinks and snacks from the minibar, free Wi-Fi, Bose docking stations and flat screen TVs. Kids eat free when dining with adults. Don’t miss the award-winning afternoon tea, beautiful restaurant, cosy Whisky Bar and charming boutique spa. It is your home from home in London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Occupancy Marketing, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Amex and Venere so you can book your Athenaeum Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.