Stayed for 4 nights in September. Friendly, knowledgable staff. Everyone from the doorman on to the front desk clerk, concierge and restaurant staff made us feel welcome and at home. Our corner room was very comfortable and had a great view of the park. No problems accessing WiFi. The tea and coffee station was a nice touch. Being able to make tea in the morning was a nice way to start the day. Great location. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- **Free Wi-fi / Free mini bar soft drinks & snacks / Kids eat free when dining with an adult **The Athenaeum is the luxury London hotel with a big personality. Ideally located in Mayfair, overlooking leafy Green Park - it’s just a stroll away from Buckingham Palace, the West End and the capital's best shops. A selection of stunning rooms, suites and luxurious, homely apartments make The Athenaeum the perfect choice for families and business travellers alike. In-room facilities include complimentary soft drinks and snacks from the minibar, free Wi-Fi, Bose docking stations and flat screen TVs. Kids eat free when dining with adults. Don’t miss the award-winning afternoon tea, beautiful restaurant, cosy Whisky Bar and charming boutique spa. It is your home from home in London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, LondonMarketing.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Athenaeum Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athenaeum Hotel And Apartments
- Athenaeum Hotel & Apartments London, England