The Athenaeum is in a fantastic location, the rooms are large for London and wonderfully appointed. Staying here is not cheap but you understand whilst you are there why you have paid the extra. The bed was huge and soooo comfortable.
The service was terrific, the team really couldn't do enough to help. The restaurant was also very good.
The wall garden climbing up the side of the Hotel is astonishing. Really makes the hotel stand out. We will definitely book here again when we travel down to London.
- Also Known As:
- Athenaeum Hotel And Apartments
- Athenaeum Hotel Apartments
- Athenaeum Hotel & Apartments London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- **Free Wi-fi / Free mini bar soft drinks & snacks / Kids eat free when dining with an adult **The Athenaeum is the luxury London hotel with a big personality. Ideally located in Mayfair, overlooking leafy Green Park - it’s just a stroll away from Buckingham Palace, the West End and the capital's best shops. A selection of stunning rooms, suites and luxurious, homely apartments make The Athenaeum the perfect choice for families and business travellers alike. In-room facilities include complimentary soft drinks and snacks from the minibar, free Wi-Fi, Bose docking stations and flat screen TVs. Kids eat free when dining with adults. Don’t miss the award-winning afternoon tea, beautiful restaurant, cosy Whisky Bar and charming boutique spa. It is your home from home in London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Occupancy Marketing, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Amex, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Athenaeum Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.